Wallenberg Fellows from the Stockholm School of Economics will spend their summers and the fall semester in Washington, D.C.
Georgetown University’s Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy will help match SSE Fellows to companies and organizations based on each student’s individual interests. Students will also receive assistance from Georgetown in finding housing for their summer internships and semester of coursework.
During their time abroad, SSE students will have access to a variety of benefits on the Georgetown campus, including:
- Upper level classes with world-class SFS faculty
- Access to SFS Events including speakers and joint programs
- Access to private and public sector leaders
- Custom-tailored networking and professional development opportunities
- Access to career workshops and employer information sessions
- Technical skills workshops
SSE students will also be able to take advantage of everything Washington, D.C. has to offer, from the many cultural events and activities available to them, to the networking opportunities and social life that comes with living in the capital of the United States.